luni, 9 septembrie 2013

Vanessa Hudgens covers Marie Claire magazine


Stepping off the set of her upcoming horror flick "Kitchen Sink," Vanessa Hudgens fronts the October 2013 issue of Marie Claire magazine.
While rocking a few poses for the Tesh-shot spread, the "High School Musical" cutie clears the air about her rumored Coachella substance situation and even reveals her positive approach to Hollywood drama.
On Coachella: "I couldn’t do anything but laugh. It’s amazing how people like to create something out of absolutely nothing. I am human like everyone else. I am aware that there are people who look up to me. When mistakes are made, they aren’t intentional, and I constantly push myself to be a better person."
On dealing with the haters :
"I am so comfortable with myself – honing in on what I love and what makes me powerful. Things I’ve been doing lately, I’m super-proud of. So I don’t really care if someone doesn’t like it, because I love it. You have a choice whether you want to be happy or not. I choose to be happy. And it’s been working out pretty well."
On her parents love and support growing up:
"Money was a big thing. My parents drove me up to L.A., which cost a lot because of gas, and took out loans so that we could move from location to location to be close to L.A. The family definitely struggled. They were very supportive of me. They gave up a lot so that I could get to where I am."
On her main focuses:
"A sense of knowing I’m part of something bigger than myself has allowed me to enjoy life more. And not worry about the little things. Like paparazzi."
On her future wants:
"A vintage mustang, kids, and an Oscar."

-I.
source:celebritygossip

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu