vineri, 27 septembrie 2013

Eva Mendez covers The Edit magazine


She just finished the production of her upcoming film "How to Catch a Monster," and now Eva Mendes is gracing the cover of Net-A-Porter's The Edit.
While donning designer garb from Dolce & Gabbana and Gucci for the David Bellemere-shot spread, the "Hitch" beauty opened up about the film that changed her career and her relationship with actor Ryan Gosling.

On "The Place Beyond the Pines":
"It was the first time I felt like I'd played a real person. When I saw the film, I thought, 'Oh my God, that's a real woman with real struggles and torture behind her eyes.' That was big for me."
On Penelope Cruz:
"I'd love to work with Penelope Cruz on an Almodóvar film. Penelope's kind of the greatest. I believe in planting seeds. If you genuinely love somebody's work, I think you should tell them."
On Ryan:
"I'm sorry. I'm shutting down. I'm such a weirdo. I literally lose my ability to speak - and you were doing so well."







-I.
source:celebritygossip

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu