joi, 19 septembrie 2013

Jeff Bridges covers GQ magazine


He just wrapped up the production of his upcoming film "Seventh Son," and now Jeff Bridges scored the cover spot of GQ magazine's October 2013 issue.
While rocking a few poses for the Sebastian Kim-shot spread, the "Iron Man" actor chatted about his latest flick "R.I.P.D." and how it totally flopped at the box office.
On "R.I.P.D's" failure: "I had such a great time working on that movie. I remember what we were doing. I thought, 'This could be fun to see.' And when I saw it, I was a little underwhelmed. For my mind, the studio made some, uh, choices that I wouldn't have made."
On practicing meditation:
"We had a big party at our house. And to some people’s embarrassment—I think my daughter kind of dug it, my wife probably thought it was over the top—I led everybody in a big om-ing session for about five minutes. I thought everybody got off. But I was pretty drunk myself."
On his approach to love and marriage:
"I'm gonna take a little risk here, but I think this is so. I think that it's not only the same fight that you have with your spouse, but it's the same fight that everyone has with everyone - everyone. And basically the fight is: You don't get it. You don't get it! What is, for me, being a live. And what you do to me. And the thing is: That’s true! I don’t know how you feel, what it is to be you. But that’s something to kind of celebrate and respect and honor! And that’s, that’s what we have in common. None of us, none of us, get each other. So you have to just be with that. And have a relationship with it. And, uh, usually what happens, if you hang with it enough, your love has to get bigger to hold that misunderstanding, that mystery."
On his message to the cheaters out there:
"Well, live and learn. Go ahead and do it, and we'll see how that goes. Suppression can kind of get you into trouble too. I was reading an interesting thing - this kind of goes with the meditation and the spiritual side of things that I'm interested in. The difference between suppression and refraining. When you touch something hot, you don't have to repress the desire to touch it again."

-I.
source:celebritygossip

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu