vineri, 27 septembrie 2013

Blake Lively will launch a Lifestyle brand website


Though she’s best-known for her saucy shenanigans on “Gossip Girl,” Blake Lively is looking to diversify her career with an exciting new venture.
The “Town” actress has unveiled a forthcoming lifestyle brand and accompanying website that are sure to wow consumers into a whole new realm of elegance.
Lively gushed, "It's something that will be launching in a few months and that I'm really, really thrilled about. The main element of it is that it's about storytelling and it's about living a very one-of-a-kind, curated life, and how to achieve that. There's nothing like it out there -- it's without a genre."
"I have so many passions outside of acting and things that I grew up being good at and that I don't utilize when acting. Acting was something that my family did so I just kind of got into it by default, but there was so much that I cultivated, thinking that I wouldn't be an actor,” Blake added.
-I.
source:celebritygossip

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu