miercuri, 25 septembrie 2013

Joseph Gordon-Levitt reveales that he has a girlfriend


He’s one of the most desirable leading lads in Hollywood, and as it turns out Joseph Gordon-Levitt is happily attached to a lovely lady.
Causing mass heartbreak across the world, the “Dark Night Rises” hunk told Howard Stern that he’s definitely off the market.
Joseph stated, "I have a girlfriend but I tend not to really like to talk about it in public. She is not in show business."
Furthermore, JGL confessed that he met his gal “through mutual friends,” and when Stern asked if they were in love, Gordon-Levitt tensed up- "Oh, jeez, man! Come on! This is getting private."
"I get up in movies and I play other people, so when the audience is watching me in movies, I don't want them thinking about me and who I'm dating, and blah blah blah. I want them to see the character, the story that I'm telling."
He added, "The girl that I'm with, she really doesn't want to be a part of it. You can imagine not wanting to have that kind of scrutiny."
-I.
source:celebritygossip

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu