vineri, 20 septembrie 2013

Emma Watson covers The Edit magazine


Her red carpet getup's appear effortless, but Emma Watson can admit she always puts in extra effort when preparing for the flashing lights.
In the latest issue of Net-A-Porter's The Edit, the "Harry Potter" beauty opens up about her work with the Green Carpet Challenge (GCC) and also shares her special routine to prevent any public outing woes.
On her career: "I don't do anything by halves. I have to go all in. I just want things to be perfect. If I'm going to put my name on it, I want it to be something I love."
On the Green Carpet Challenge:
"I was like, 'No one's doing anything like this!' It's so exciting. I've always had this huge problem, I would love to wear garments that are ethically sourced, but there aren't enough options for me to be able to do that realistically. [So when she met Livia Firth] it seemed like [the project] was something I had to do, something I've been waiting for."
On her red carpet dress tests:
"Getting ready for an event can feel like a lot of pressure. You have to consider, 'Will people see up my skirt? If a flash goes off, can you see through this?' So I'll do a test sitting, a testing standing... it's nerve-wrecking. People really scrutinize. On the red carpet, I'm usually in so much discomfort - my shoes are uncomfortable, I can't breathe in the dress. I don't compromise like that in my everyday style."
On her People Tree collection:
"Though they were tiny collections, they seemed to raise awareness and groundswell of interest."






-I.
source:celebritygossip

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu