marți, 17 septembrie 2013

Olivia Wilde covers Allure magazine


With her upcoming action flick "Rush" set to hit theaters September 27th, Olivia Wilde scored the cover spot of Allure magazine's October 2013 issue
While rocking designer duds from 3.1 Phillip Lim and Tom Ford for the Norman Jean Roy-shot spread, the "Alpha Dog" beauty opened up about her wedding plans and shared how she reached out to actress Jennifer Aniston for fame advice.
On Jennifer: "I reached out to Jen, who has, of course, been through the wringer, and I explained the situation and I said I needed advice on how to deal with these things. She wrote me one of the most gracious, wise emails describing her journey and really wonderful words of advice about how to deal with it. And in the end, I think I would do it all again exactly the same way."
On her wedding:
"[It should be a] funny, silly wedding. I trust everyone to not leak any information. I just hope no one ends up flying a stupid helicopter over it or anything dumb like that."
On her pleasure-free dieting:
"Fear of carbs, of gluten, of everything - we've distanced ourselves from the beauty of food, the art of it. It makes me sad when people say, 'Oh, I don't eat gluten, I don't eat cheese. I don't eat this. So I eat cardboard.'"
On her figure:
"I've thought for a long time that my body type would have worked well in the 70s. The idea that you could be a broad-shouldered, small-breasted woman and still wear really great outfits."




-I.
source:celebritygossip

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu