joi, 26 septembrie 2013

Miley Cyrus covers Fashion magazine

Shock value: Miley Cyrus reveals more of that flinty personality as she takes the cover of Fashion magazine's November issue that headlines her quote: 'Shocking is what I'm good at'
Up until now Miley Cyrus has largely declined to talk about her relationship with Liam Hemsworth, but in the November issue of Fashion magazine, she lets loose.
Speaking about an upcoming song called "Drive," the 20-year-old songstress explains, "I wrote it while I was working on Valentine’s Day— emotionally it was such a hard time. It is about needing to leave someone but not really wanting to completely cut yourself off from the relationship. It’s a time when you want to leave but you can’t. It’s also about moving on.”
Discussing the competitive nature of the biz, the former Disney darling notes, "At an office, everyone is trying to be boss. Pop music is the same. What I wear adds a factor that other girls can’t compete with. Fashion is what separates me from everyone else.”
As for that talked-about VMA performance, Miley says, "I was trying to slap Robin [Thicke’s] a** but no one saw it! Believe me! MTV edited so much. They cut almost everything I did. I’m proud of that performance. I feel like music is really stale right now. I could have guessed what a lot of artists would have done that night. The reaction to what I did has been insane. I think it was a breath of fresh air! For the people that don’t get it, you weren’t meant to."
In addition, the controversial star chatted about competing against other pop singers. "I feel like I'm in a different lane now. When it comes to critics, I have my blinders on and I don't really feel like I have to compete with other pop artists. I never think, 'oh this performance is going to make her look bad or out-shadow her' either but if there is no competition, there would be no reason for any of us to show up for work. At an office everyone is trying to be boss. Pop music is the same. What I wear adds a factor that other girls can't compete with."
Show off: The 20-year-old pop singer exposes more cleavage inside along with an interview in which she discusses her split from former fiance Liam Hemsworth
-I.
source:celebritygossip

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu