marți, 17 septembrie 2013

Justin Theroux talks Jennifer Aniston in GQ magazine


Taking time away from the production of his upcoming movie "The Leftovers," Justin Theroux scored the cover spot of GQ's October 2013 issue.
After rocking a few poses for the Sebastian Kim-shot spread, the "American Psycho" actor chatted about his relationship with "Wanderlust" beauty Jennifer Aniston and revealed how he received his pet chickens.
On Jennifer: "It's a bit like going to a slightly different altitude, you know? [The paparazzi]... I call them photojournalists, actually [can be a drag]. When I get complimented on the street because I'm having twins... [that's weird, too]."
On the chickens:
"We inherited the chickens from the previous owners. They were like, 'Of course we'll get rid of the chickens,' and we said, 'Are you crazy? Don't get rid of the chickens. That's half the reason we wanted this place.'"
On his hate for flip-flops:
"There's these guys you see just walking through SoHo with big mops of hair, wearing flannel pants and flip-flops on their way to Montauk. And you think, 'Who the hell are you? What do you do? f****** surfboard on the top of the Range Rover. I have a real issue with the makers of Tevas. Not only should there never be Velcro on any shoe; there should not be Velcro and neoprene on a shoe. Then there definitely should not be Velcro, neoprene, and some sort of beaded Indian print. I know: They’re comfortable. Lots of things are comfortable. I could put my feet in kneaded dough and walk down the street. That’s comfortable, but I’m not going to do it, you know? Ridiculous."



-I.
source:celebritygossip

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu