luni, 16 septembrie 2013

Miley Cyrus covers Harper's Bazaar magazine


With her highly anticipated album "Bangerz" slated to hit stores October 4th, Miley Cyrus amp'ed up the promotions by covering the October 2013 issue of Harper's Bazaar magazine.
During her Q&A session with the publication, the "We Can't Stop" songstress opened up about her Disney actress struggles and shared her advice to "Boyfriend" singer Justin Bieber.
On her life since "Hannah Montana" ended: "I took off and I just wanted to party. I worked so hard, and I wanted to buy a house and just chill. I was an adult when I was supposed to be a kid. So now I'm an adult and I'm acting like a kid. I can't believe I'm allowed to be here alone."
On her wedding plans:
"I definitely don't have time to deal with a wedding right now. But I will at some point."
On her new image:
"We're in a world of selfies. I told my label, 'This is the first time I'm showing what I'm bringing to the table as an artist. If this goes wrong, you never have to trust me again. I'll be your little puppet. But if I'm right then you know I'm on to something.'"
On Justin:
"I'm not saying you need to take a break because you're crazy. I'm saying you need to take a break so you can be crazy, and people aren't going to judge you. You're going to do dumb stuff from here on out. But do it in your own time. Do it safely. You can afford to protect yourself and still have fun."


-I.
source:celebritygossip

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu