marți, 17 septembrie 2013

Gwyneth Paltrow covers Marie Claire Australia


With her new comedy "Thanks for Sharing" slated to hit theaters this Friday (September 20th), Gwyneth Paltrow garnered herself a little added exposure by covering the October 2013 issue of Marie Claire Australia.
During her interview with the publication, the "Iron Man" beauty opened up about her relationship with her father and shared details about the struggles she faced after giving birth to her son, Moses.
On her father: "The self-belief I have is thanks to my dad. We had an incredible relationship, we understood each other to perfection. [When she was younger, he told her], 'I want you to get to know this city with a man who will love you forever,' and 'Look after your old friends. The possibility doesn't exist to make new old friends.'"
On her children:
"Last night, I was talking about [the kids growing up] with my husband: it gets more complicated. The problems are getting more series and I noticed that they need me more now than even when they were very little. My daughter, for example, who is super-intelligent, asks me [tough] questions! I feel I have to constantly be by her side."
On her parenting woes:
"I would love to [have more children], but I don't know if I could start changing nappies again. Also, when my son was born I had terrible depression. It was strange because with my eldest it didn't happen, I was super-happy. But with Moses it took me a year to get out of the hole."


-I.
source:celebritygossip

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu