marți, 17 septembrie 2013

Sandra Bullock covers Vogue magazine


She's gearing up for the premiere of her Sci-Fi film "Gravity" and during promotions, Sandra Bullock covered the October 2013 issue of Vogue magazine.
While donning designer duds from Prada and Michael Kors for the Peter Lindbergh-shot spread, the "Blind Side" beauty opened up about her life after Jesse James' infamous cheating scandal and revealed how being a mom changed her life.
On the Jesse ordeal: "We're all where we're supposed to be. I am exactly where I want to be now. You can't go backwards. I'm not going backward. I'm grateful that I'm here, blessed to have what I have. Nobody can be prepared for anything. If you end up in a place where you can look back and go, 'It happened, but I'm so lucky to be sitting where I am sitting.'"
On being a single mom:
"Work was my life before... Now i have no reason to leave home."
On future plans:
"If all of a sudden someone said, 'You have five more kids,' I'd be totally OK with it. I'm having such an amazing time. Whatever comes our way, we handle as a family. It's not just me anymore."


-I.
source:celebritygossip

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu