luni, 16 septembrie 2013

Kelly Rowland covers Shape magazine


Taking time away from "The X Factor" judging table, Kelly Rowland soaked up the spotlight by covering the October 2013 issue of Shape magazine.
The former Destiny's Child songstress showed off her flawless figure for the front page while opening up about her very personal single "Dirty Laundry" and revealed why she wants to help others on the Fox show.
On her "X Factor" gig: "There are so many people who have given me wonderful guidance over the years. I can't keep information the might be helpful to others to myself."
On the meaning behind "Dirty Laundry"
"When I was writing [the song], I thought my story of abuse was too personal to share, but my manager reminded that so many women are in similar situations - and that as an artist I'm supposed to be vulnerable."
On her workout regime:
"I work out five or six times a week. I feel better, look better, sleep better. As I'm getting older, the Rowland family trait for having bigger bottoms is taking its toll on my hips and butt. The other day, [my trainer] had me doing squats that were so hard I wanted to kill her. But my behind is getting higher and tighter. Exercise really does change your body."

-I.
source:celebritygossip

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu