miercuri, 18 septembrie 2013

Julianne Moore covers InStyle magazine


With her upcoming horror flick "Carrie" nearing its anticipated premiere, Julianne Moore graced the cover of InStyle magazine's October 2013 issue.
While donning a gorgeous green dress for the Giampaolo Sgura-shot front page, the "Hannibal" actress opened up about her life away from the cameras and her acting career.
On her personal life: "I feel very much in the middle of my life: being in a relationship for 17 years, having kids who are not babies anymore, living in the house we want to live in, and really enjoying the work I do."
On her advice to other parents:
"When your kids are young, they're always holding your hand. Then suddenly you turn around and it's not happening anymore. The days are long; but the years are short."
On her career since turning 50:
"I can't complain. I've been pretty lucky. And I think the more we talk about it, the more we make it real. I hate being asked this stuff! Let's appreciate where we are. Let's not wish our lives away."

-I.
source:celebritygossip

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu