joi, 19 septembrie 2013

Lucy Hale covers Self magazine


She's gearing up for the season premiere of her hit ABC series "Pretty Little Liars" and during promotions, Lucy Hale fronted the October 2013 issue of Self magazine.
The 24-year-old actress/singer rocked a few poses for the Dewey Nicks-shot spread while chatting about the release of her new album and her body being in the constant spotlight.
On her upcoming country album: "I'm scared as hell. Some days I go to sleep and I'm like, What am I doing? People aren't going to take me seriously. Music is my favorite thing, and I'm going to fight to make it happen."
On her figure woes:
"I was on the beach in Hawaii and there were paparazzi in the bushes. I don't think anybody wants to be photographed in their bikini unless you're like a Victoria's Secret model. There's always a little voice in my head that says, Suck it in a little more—but you know, I'm so comfortable with who I am, I'm just like, screw it! Take pictures!"
On her favorite workouts:
"Long runs. Yesterday I ran 9 miles and I was euphoric. It was amazing. My knees hurt and I was in pain afterward, but I did it!"
On things she cannot avoid:
"Parking tickets. I have three right now. I always get them. Maybe the [cops] are just drawn to the fact that I'm in a red zone and shouldn't be parking there. That could be it."


-I.
source:celebritygossip

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu