joi, 26 septembrie 2013

Hailee Steinfeld covers Asos magazine

Appearing on the cover in a contrast colour block coat, leopard jacquard skinny trousers and Chelsea ankle boots (all ASOS) Haliee balances on a swing in an Autumnal wood
Hailee Steinfeld stands on a swing on the cover of Asos‘ Magazine‘s November 2013 issue.
Here is what the 16-year-old Romeo and Juliet actress had to share with the mag:
On getting into acting: “It just became this thing where I said ‘I want to do that’ just as the week before I’d say ‘I want to play basketball’…I went to classes for a year and loved it and got an agent. Before I started acting, I could never find anything I was satisfied with, but I think with acting, the fact that I’m constantly doing something different…every bit is so exciting.”
On Romeo & Juliet co-star Douglas Booth: “He is so, so great…I can’t think about him without laughing. I love him so much – he’s so funny…I couldn’t have asked for a better person to experience this with.”
On fashion: “Fashion is something I’ve always been interested in…I used to watch the Oscars but paid no attention to the awards…It wasn’t until I started attending red carpet events and was flown out to Paris for my first show, and saw how much is put into it all, that I had this new appreciation for everything. Now it’s become a huge part of my life.”
The November issue of ASOS Magazine features Hailee Steinfeld posing in Autumn's trends looking fresh faced in minimal make-up
Hailee Steinfeld for ASOS
Hailee Steinfeld for ASOS
The 16-year-old already has an Oscar nomination and a Miu Miu campaign under her belt
The 16-year-old already has an Oscar nomination and a Miu Miu campaign under her belt
The 16-year-old already has an Oscar nomination and a Miu Miu campaign under her belt
-I.
source:justjared

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu