joi, 19 septembrie 2013

Rebel Wilson covers Self magazine


She was accused of over-using the fat jokes at the 2013 MTV Movie Awards, and now Rebel Wilson reveals the true meaning behind her humor in the latest issue of Hunger magazine.
During her interview with the publication, the "Pitch Perfect" beauty defends her routine and shares why she believes the jokes are necessary.
"As long as I look like this, I'm going to make fat jokes," the 27-year-old actress states. "You have to use what you're given to make yourself: if you're super short, super tall, super skinny, have a super big nose- you've got to use that."
Miss Wilson continues, "I like making fun of myself, because it gives me license to make fun of other people; otherwise you just come off way too mean. We have a saying in Australia: if you 'pay out' on yourself, you can 'pay out' on everyone else. It gives you room to move."
"I like spreading the message that you can be beautiful and confident whatever shape or size you have," she adds.

-I.
source:celebritygossip

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu