duminică, 8 septembrie 2013

Lorde covers Billboard magazine

Lorde Covers 'Billboard', Talks 'Mystery' Music
Lorde takes over the newest cover of Billboard magazine.
The 16-year-old New Zealander singer chatted with the glossy about not liking interviews, her music style and writing.
On publicity: “In a perfect world, I would never do any interviews, and probably there would be one photo out there of me, and that would be it.”
On her musical style: “I feel like mystery is more interesting. People respond to something that intrigues them instead of something that gives them all the information-particularly in pop, which is like the genre for knowing way too much about everyone and everything.”
On writing about her life: “I’ve definitely found myself gravitating toward [writing about] what’s going on with my life. It’s a big elephant in the room if I don’t talk about it – it’s the craziest stuff. I would love it if one of those big pop stars wrote a record about the craziness that is their life, as opposed to trying to ‘keep it real’ or whatever.”
-I.
source:justjaredjr

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu