joi, 12 septembrie 2013

Lady Gaga covers ELLE magazine


With her anticipated new album ARTPOP slated to hit stores later this fall, Lady Gaga garnered herself a little added exposure by covering the October 2013 issue of ELLE magazine.
While rocking designer duds from Versace for the Ruth Hogben-shot spread, the "Edge of Glory" songstress opened up about her constant criticism and shared more details about her comeback from recent hiatus.
On her way of handling pressure: "What are you talking about, pressure? I'm great under pressure. I'm a warrior. I'm Rocky, round 12."
On her past struggles:
"Everyone is so cynical - that I can't purely love my fans, or share an honest story about my past, without someone asking if I really truly struggled. Do you know how much dirt I ate? Do you know the men I had to crawl through, the people that disrespected my body, my mind, my heart?"
On her big return:
"I went to look back to myself being 19, with all my Warhol books and all my Yoko Ono and John Lennon CDs, my Rolling Stones CDs and my Bowie... and I said, what would she want me to do right now? Well she'd want you to call Jeff Koons and Robert Wilson and Marina Abramovic and Inez and Vinoodh... and that's what I did!"
On her personality off stage:
"I am - Stefani is - a perpetually tortured artist. That's why I changed my name. I can't be her in public. She would be a mess!"


-I.
source:celebritygossip

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu