vineri, 13 septembrie 2013

Joseph Gordon-Levitt covers Out magazine


With his upcoming film "Don Jon" nearing its anticipated premiere, Joseph Gordon-Levitt amp'ed up promotions by covering the October 2013 issue of Out magazine.
While rocking a few poses for the Kai Z Feng-shot spread, the 32-year-old actor chatted about directing "Don Jon" and the struggles he faced after his television series "3rd Rock from the Sun" ended.
On his vision for "Don Jon": "I was interested in making a movie about how people treat each other like things, and all kinds of media can contribute to that. I've been working as an actor since I was a little kid, and I've been fascinated, and a little horrified, by the way people relate to images they see on screen. Sometimes I feel I am seen as a thing more than a person, and I don't think that's unique to actors. I think everyone is subject to that kind of pigeonholing."
On his career after "3rd Rock":
"I auditioned for lots of little movies and no one wanted to put me in their creatively challenging roles because they didn't think I could do it. And I don't blame them. I was known for being on a farcical television show."
On his honest personality:
"I almost never lie anymore. I've learned that it's not useful at all, and it actually just exacerbates the situation."






-I.
source:celebritygossip

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu