marți, 10 septembrie 2013

EXO Luhan’s Adorable Baby Pictures to Be Revealed


Currently at the top of his game, EXO’s Luhan will be revealing adorable childhood photos of himself. 

On September 10, Luhan and his EXO members will appear on Mnet’s Wide Entertainment News’ segment, ‘The Music-Interview,’ where the members will talk about their childhood and how they became scouted to SM Entertainment.
“I went to Myungdong with my friends in 2008 when I got scouted,” said Luhan. “I was there to study Korean. I decided I should learn Korean before I became a singer.”

He added, “The man that I met didn’t give me a business card but only a number, so I thought he was a conman.”

In addition to his story, Luhan also unveiled photos of when he was seven-years old. With his round eyes and handsome looks, Luhan proved that he was a flower boy since the beginning. 
Meanwhile, the EXO members will talk about how it was to rise to the top of the charts. Kris, Xiumin, Chen, and more will also reveal their childhood photos as well. 
-L
source:enewsworld.mnet

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu