duminică, 8 septembrie 2013

Jang Keun Suk Names Himself the “Prettiest Man in Asia”



Actor Jang Geun Suk recently said some words that is drawing media attention.
At a promotional fan meeting in China titled “The World’s Prettiest Fan Meeting” for a beverage brand he is endorsing, Jang Geun Suk was asked questions around the theme of ‘Prettiest.” One of the questions he was asked was who he thinks is the prettiest and best looking star. Jang Geun Suk cleverly answered, “I am the prettiest man in Asia.” He added, “The beverage brand did a good job using me as a model.”
For the question who he thought was the prettiest actress, Jang Geuk Suk pointed to a female reporter and said, “You are pretty.”
Jang Geun Suk not only is able to charm others, but also himself. He also said at the fan meeting, drawing laughter from the crowd, “I saw the advertisement I am in in Beijing and because my shining forehead and teeth were charming, I got out of the car and kissed the advertisement.”
In related news, Jang Geun Suk is set to star in an upcoming drama titled “Pretty Man.”
-L
source:soompi

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu