vineri, 6 septembrie 2013

Girls’ Generation’s Seohyun Concentrates on the Set of Her First Acting Gig



Girls’ Generation‘s youngest member Seohyun is now hard at work on her first drama, “Passionate Love.” In a recent release, the idol is shown on the set of “Passionate Love,” in which she appears in the first few episodes.
“‘Passionate Love’ is my first acting work, so it is different and meaningful,” Seohyun said. “‘Passionate Love’ fulfills another part of my life and I am really happy.”
In the drama, Seohyun plays Han Yoo Rim, a college student who wins the heart of the male lead, who in his younger years is played by Lee Won Geun. Through Seohyun and Lee Won Geun’s pairing, they hope to draw out the feelings of first love.
“These days, Yoo Rim is in my head all day. It will not leave until ‘Passionate Love’ is revealed to the public. I am honored to work with the respected director, producers and great senior actors, and the best staff,” Seohyun added. “Since this is my first effort, I am still lacking but they help in my hard work.”
Seohyun further said that she has been interested in acting since her childhood. Her role in the drama is close to her real life, as away from the stage, she is also a normal college student at Dongguk University where she is majoring in acting. She is fulfilling her dreams with the steps she has taken in her acting.
“Passionate Love” premieres on SBS on September 28. 


-L
source:soompi

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu