joi, 5 septembrie 2013

Cher Lloyd films the music video for I wish in Los Angeles

Ready to shoot: Cher Lloyd was spotting refueling with a cigarette and an energy drink on the set of her new music video for I Wish
She’s on a mission to crack the states with her catchy tunes and Cher Lloyd seems to be loving her time in Los Angeles, choosing to shoot her new music video in the sunny climes.
The 20-year-old was spotted enjoying a quick break as she shot scenes for the video for new single I Wish.
As well as sneaking in a cigarette and a sip or two of Red Bull, Cher kept her energy levels up with a quick smooch from her ever present fiancé Craig Monk.
Pucker up: Cher Lloyd is careful not to let her fiance Craig Monk ruin her lippie as they take a shooting break
No tan here: Cher obviously hasn't had time to get a California tan as she showed off her English rose complexion
I wish we could get started: Cher looked like she was keen to get back to work shooting the video for new single I Wish
Showing off her bling: Cher accessorised her playsuit and high-tops with a chunky gold chain and some statement earrings
-I.
source:dailymail

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu