luni, 9 septembrie 2013

Beyonce at the press conference for her Latin American leg of her tour

Combining work and motherhood: Beyonce Knowles attended a press conference in Brazil before her show on Sunday and spoke about bringing her daughter Blue Ivy on tour
She’s one of the biggest popstars in the world but Beyonce Knowles says fame would be nothing without her family.
The 32-year-old singer kicked off the Latin American leg of her world tour in Brazil on Sunday and said taking her 19-month-old daughter Blue Ivy on the road with her has made the experience even more special. 
Speaking at a press conference before her show at the Estádio Plácido Aderaldo Castelão) in Fortaleza, she explained; ‘It’s really interesting because I’m touring with my daughter for the first time and my dream has always been to be able to balance my life and my career. 
Ever the pro: Beyonce will tour Latin America until the end of September as she continues on her Mrs Carter Show world tour
Meet and greet: Beyonce caught up with some of her Brazilian fans before her concert in Fortaleza on Sunday

-I.
source:dailymail

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu