marți, 10 septembrie 2013

Robin Thicke covers Treats! magazine


His hit single "Blurred Lines" has become the number one song for Summer 2013, and now Robin Thicke reveals the true inspiration behind the racy video in the latest issue of Treats! magazine.
During the interview with the publication, the 36-year-old singer chatted about the shoot and even revealed what wife, Paula Patton, really thought about the "Blurred Lines" banned music video.
On shooting with fully naked women: "It was very sexy and I like that. At first I thought, 'Okay, let's just do topless'... but, again, my wife and her friends were like, 'No way... go all the way.' I think we definitely pushed the envelope."
On Treats! inspiring "Blurred Lines" video:
"When I was talking to my wife and her friends about the video they said, 'Do something like Treats! because you love it so much. I wanted to give homage where homage was due. We wanted to pay it all forwards about our inspiration from Treats! for the 'Blurred Lines' video."
On the infamous banned music video:
"All three guys in the video are married and have children... It was all tongue-in-cheek... We wanted to put everything in that was taboo. Bestiality, drug injections, etc. In fact, after the video was banned on YouTube my wife tweeted, 'Violence is ugly. Nudity is beautiful. And the 'Blurred Lines' video makes me wanna...' We wanted it to be as silly and fun as possible. "
-I.
source:celebritygossip

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu