joi, 5 septembrie 2013

Robin Thicke and Paula Patton cover Prestige Hong Kong magazine


He's been struggling with cheating rumors for the past few weeks, but now Robin Thicke is showing the world how much he adores his wife Paula Patton in the September 2013 issue of Prestige Hong Kong.
During the interview, the "Blurred Lines" hitmaker and "Hitch" beauty open up about their marriage and reveal their influence on one another.
Robin
On Paula:
"I don’t know if I would still be alive in some ways if it wasn’t for Paula. She’s been my rock, my muse, my inspiration and I love her. The whole way."
On parenting his son, Julian:
"My son is my good-luck charm; he’s made me not think about myself all day long. All of a sudden he shows up with his beautiful smile and perfect energy and makes me go, 'Ah, forget my little problems.' He’s an amazing child."
On discovering his songwriting talents:
"The first songs that I wrote was when I was about 11 or 12 years old. I started to teach myself how to play piano. All I needed was a few chords and I would write a whole song. And then I’d learn a few new chords and I would write a new song for that. I think it was all just determination."
Paula
On Robin:
"I’ve been there for his down moments and he’s been there for mine. Life is full of peaks and valleys. Robin has always been a great person to remind me to celebrate now. Even when it looks like I’ve got a role but don’t know for sure, he’s like, 'Let’s celebrate!'"
On supporting each other:
"Robin got me ready for every single acting audition I’ve ever done. We read lines together when I’m working on movies. He’s my coach. I listen to every song he writes and help however I can, and I’ve written songs with him."
On spending down time together:
"We watch movies. Just sit and contemplate – we have a house with a bit of a view. Listening to music. Talking about what’s going on in our lives. We’re best friends. We laugh a lot. But that’s our down time. We do the things you’re supposed to do, like work out – blah, blah, blah, boring, boring. We love to travel together and travel with our child. Get out of the house. Because our house is a mad house. We don’t have normal jobs. So it’s always a work house. Robin makes music at home and my job when I’m not on set always brings people into our home."





-I.
source:celebritygossip

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu