miercuri, 4 septembrie 2013

Kate Upton covers Vanity Fair magazine


She was declared the 2013 Model of the Year, but Kate Upton admits she has endured a few struggles during her successful career.
In the 100th anniversary issue of Vanity Fair magazine, the 21-year-old stunner reveals she did get rejected for gigs not based on her well known curves, but apparently her nationality.
"I'm not going to name names, but one agency told me, 'You're too American, and everybody knows American women are lazy," Miss Upton explained to the publication. "I was so offended! I've never been so offended!"
She continued, "I was like, 'You know that you're in America, right?' And it wasn't 'American models' - it was 'American women are lazy,' period! I feel like a lot of women would disagree with that. A lot!"
-I.
source:celebritygossip

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu