miercuri, 4 septembrie 2013

Christina Aguilera covers Maxim magazine


She's never been one to shy away from the spotlight, and now Christina Aguilera garnered herself some added exposure by covering the October 2013 issue of Maxim magazine.
While showing off her flawless figure for the sultry Mark Liddel-shot spread, the "Come On Over" hitmaker opened up about how she defines sexy and reveals her favorite male Micky Mouseketeer: Justin Timberlake or Ryan Gosling.
On the true meaning of "sexy" : "I'm such a down-to-earth girl, I'm comfortable in just a jersey and boy's underwear. Trying tooo hard to be sexy is the worst thing you can do. Sexiness should be effortless."
On the Ryan Gosling or Justin Timberlake debate:
"They were both very charismatic, but I think I have to shy away from the question. I don't want this to bite me in the butt later. They were tight, you know. They'd walk around together all the time, same as me and Britney [Spears] would. Now look at us. It's funny how that played out."
On the men she avoids:
"The quickest way for me to feel weird and run for the hills is if somebody sits down and serenades me with a guitar. It's not my thing."


-I.
source:celebritygossip

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu