marți, 3 septembrie 2013

Scarlett Johansson covers Harper's Bazaar UK magazine


She's one of the most well known actresses in Hollywood these days, but now Scarlett Johansson reveals she might have a different career aspiration in mind.
In the October 2013 issue of Harper's Bazaar UK magazine, the "Avengers" beauty opened up about her interest in politics and who she believes should be the next President of the United States.
On a possible future in politics: "I don't limit the possibilities. If I have more time, I may be able to lend a bigger voice to politics. I never close the door on those kind of things. Luckily, I'm relatively uninteresting. I've always tried, as much as possible, to keep a prying eye at arm's length, which doesn't always work in my favor - but I think if you establish that early on, you remain relatively unscathed."
On choosing Hillary Clinton in 2016:
"I think Hillary Clinton would make a wonderful president. I think we could only benefit from having someone in office who has been a mother. Women have a different perspective and appreciation of humanity because of that maternal instinct... [Clinton] can only be a step forward.
On exercising her rights as an American citizen:
"I come from a politically active family. More than anything else, I believe that if everyone exercised the right to vote, the right choice would be made by the nation as a whole.


-I.
source:celebritygossip

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu