marți, 10 septembrie 2013

Pink covers Women's Health magazine


In the midst of her Truth About Love world tour schedule, Pink graces the cover of Women's Health magazine's October 2013 issue.
While showing off her toned tummy for the gorgeous spread, the "Raise Your Glass" songstress opened up about her daredevil personality and even reveals what she's completely afraid of.
On doing anything for an adrenaline rush: "One of the most daring things I've ever done is skydive, and that's because Carey [Hart] surprise me with it and I had no choice. But then I did it twice; the second time is much more enjoyable. Another daring thing I did was marrying Carey Hart."
On her biggest fears:
"I'm afraid of spiders. I am afraid of sharks. I'm afraid of the world running out of cheesecake, especially Cheesecake Factory. And then I would also have to be afraid of the world running out of key limes, because key lime cheesecake is the best kind of cheesecake there is."
On her music:
"I've exorcised so many demons by writing and singing and having shows with all these people who feel the way I do."
On her life goals:
"I would like to be more disciplined, but I just really enjoy food. I have an Italian mindset when it comes to food and family and festivities.It's like, just enjoy life. Try to eat clean as much as possible. I'd love to be 10 pounds thinner, but it's not in the cards for me. And I'm totally OK with that."


-I.
source:celebritygossip

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu