joi, 5 septembrie 2013

Joseph Gordon-Levitt covers Men's Health


With his upcoming flick "Don Jon" slated to hit theaters September 27th, Joseph Gordon-Levitt  pitched in on promotions by covering the October 2013 issue of Men's Health magazine.
During his interview, "The Dark Knight Rises" star chatted about his decision to go into movies and shared his thoughts on co-star Scarlett Johansson.
On Scarlett: "Look, Scarlett is a gorgeous, gorgeous woman, but if you just compare purely physical feature, plenty of girls are just as gorgeous. But she creates this extra something. It's in her walk, her eye contact. The total package is just off the charts."
On his career decisions:
"I could have done sitcoms for the rest of my life. That was the most fiscally profitable thing to do. But putting it all aside for while made me want to try things that were scarier, less certain, more creatively challenging. Sometimes you need that drifting time to see the big picture clearly."
On his goals:
"My life has become a series of questions. Why am I doing the work I'm doing? Why am I friends with this person? Am I living the best life I possibly can? Questions are often looked upon as doubt, but I don't see it that way at all. I question things to stay present, so make sure I'm doing what I'm supposed to be doing. So I just keep asking."


-I.
source:celebritygossip

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu