joi, 12 septembrie 2013

Cara Delevigne covers Industrie 6


She may be one of the most sought out models in the fashion industry these days, but even Cara Delevingne can admit that the job isn't at all what it seems.
In the latest issue of Industrie 6 magazine, the 21-year-old stunner dished about the struggles she faces while she's constantly on the go and revealed why she's done with relationships for now.
On her modeling career: "Fashion week is HORRIBLE. I mean it isn't horrible really, it's amazing. But having to work that much every day is. What I find hard is having to deal with all the people and all the c**p...It's when the press and fans are following me most and it's when I work the hardest, so it's kind of like, f***."
On her fame:
"I want to stay young and not to have to deal with the stupid tax man. I wanted to keep it simple but then I realized I have to be involved as much as possible and not let other people do it. It's hard finding people to trust, or who aren't going to take your money. Everyone wants to get a piece of whatever you're doing. It's a nightmare."
On her therapy visits:
"It's so hard when you're young and you feel so alone… They talk to me about anything, really - eating disorders, depression, family problems, especially because they know the things that may have gone on in my life, stuff with my mother… It's really sweet. It's horrible, the stuff they go through. I try as much as I can to help by saying one little thing like 'hello'. It cheers them up. It’s the coolest. Kids should speak to each other. They’re horrid to each other online, they bully each other – they should shut up and stop it.The problem with social media is there is too much freedom. It’s too much, too young."
On her love life:
"I'm done with boys, they're so annoying. All they care about is their willies. I want to behave more like a boy…I want to be the strong one. People see me being a crazy bitch but I'm the opposite inside."
On her first impression of singer Rihanna:
"We were at a Victoria's Secret show. I went up to her and was like, 'Maaaam, you are so amazing, I love you, you look so out hot out there performing. You put us all to shame.' Then I slapped her on the bum."









-I.
source:celebritygossip

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu