miercuri, 4 septembrie 2013

Liam Payne's friend rushed to hospital after fire breaks out on star's balcony

Horror accident: Liam Payne's friend was rushed to hospital on Monday night after he accidentally set fire on the balcony of the singer's Docklands apartment, he has suffered 20 degree burns to his upper body
Liam Payne's friend has been rushed to hospital after a horrific accident at the One Direction star's apartment led to a blaze breaking out and setting him on fire.
The two boys were at Liam's Docklands apartment on Monday night when the boy in question reportedly tried to re-fuel an outside heater on the terrace of the flat.
A source told the MailOnline that they fell into trouble when something went wrong with the heater and it set on fire, in turn setting Liam's friend on fire and the entire balcony.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu