vineri, 11 octombrie 2013

Taylor Swift covers InStyle magazine


Taylor Swift shows off her green side on the cover of InStyle magazine’s November 2013 issue.
Here’s what the 23-year-old singer had to share with the mag:
On whether she’s ever been in love: “I think that you can love people without it being the great love. Ed [Sheeran] said something that really resonated with me. He says there are different kinds of love: There’s physical attraction, mental attraction, and emotional attraction; there’s also comfort and obsession. You need to have all of those things in one person. You have to mentally respect them, be physically attracted, and have a comfort level. You’re obsessed with them, yet you also know they’re going to stay. I’ve never had that in one person.”
On her perfect guy: “My friends tease me about the fact that if someone seems bad or shady or like they have a secret, I find them incredibly interesting. That’s just a phase I’ve been in lately. I don’t think this should be how I proceed in life. It’s important to be self-aware about these things because you don’t want to end up with that guy.”
On insecurities: “Every single part of me has been dissected at some point or another by a blog writer or a 14-year-old girl on a comments page who says something really terrible. Or someone in middle school who points out [fakes a mean girl voice], ‘You have little eyes.’”
-I.
source:justjared

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu