miercuri, 16 octombrie 2013

Chris Hemsworth covers DETAILS magazine


With his new superhero flick "Thor: The Dark World" set to hit theaters November 8th, Chris Hemsworth scored the cover spot of DETAILS magazine's November 2013 issue.
While rocking a few poses for the Mark Seliger-shot spread, the 30-year-old actor chatted about his role as the thundergod and revealed the ups and downs of his busy, successful career.
On playing Thor: "Three and a half years playing the same character can be sort of mind-numbing. My character was in a fire, a cyclone, a helicopter crash, a plane crash. I was hoping for a big, dramatic death."
On his career:
"I've worked my a** off over the years, but I can't help but see that, relatively speaking, it all has been rather quick. No other job forces you to think about yourself this much. That's a scary thing, because before you know it, it's all pointed inward. You're taught to think, 'Okay, what do I want out of this scene? How am I feeling here?' Then it's like, 'Awww, f*** off, I.' You start to hate 'I.'"
On his acting luck:
"There's brief payout, and then the bar shifts again. I think that's human nature. It keeps you moving forward,but it needs to be tempered a bit, too. I've been working solidly for a couple of years now, to the point where I have to slow down and spend some time with my family. You spend so long having your hand up, saying, 'C'mon, c'mon - pick me!' there's a fear of saying no to things. It's bred into you. I get s*** sent to me and I think, 'I should probably just take this.' But now I try to say, 'Hold on - do you even like it?' I do have a little control now. That's the transition - I'm not at the mercy of someone else so much."
On taking a role in "Rush":
"It was incredibly satisfying to be on a much more intimate set, focused on the truth of a scene, as opposed to 'Now swing on a wire and smash the bad guy with your ax. The fear, the newness is what keeps you on your game."



-I.
source:celebritygossip

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu