miercuri, 16 octombrie 2013

Britney Spears will name her up-coming album Britney Jean


She’s gearing up for the release of her eighth studio album, and Britney Spears selected a very personal title for the forthcoming opus.
During her chat with 95-106 Capital FM, the “Toxic” songstress explained that her new record will be called Britney Jean.
Spears shared, "It's a personal album, and all my family, they always called me Britney Jean. It's like a term of endearment. I just wanted to share that with my fans."
Britney Jean goes on sale on December 3rd, and later in the month (December 27th) Spears begins her residency in Las Vegas. "I'm really stoked about it. I've toured the world so many times and had been in different hotels every night. It's going to be nice to have one place to be at for my children and my family.”
-I.
source:celebritygossip

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu