sâmbătă, 19 octombrie 2013

Kelly Clarkson covers Billboard magazine


With her new Christmas album, Wrapped in Red, slated to hit stores October 29th, Kelly Clarkson scored the cover for Billboard magazine's latest issue.
While donning a gorgeous red dress for the Jeremy Cowart-shot spread, the "Stronger" hitmaker shared details about her new album and revealed her views on what Christmas is really about.
On creating a Christmas album: "I've been dying to make a Christmas album. I always get asked what genre I'm in: 'Is this country or pop or rock? What are you?' And what's cool about making the Christmas album was, ' Oh, there are no limitations! We can do whatever we want!'"
On her non-traditional song "Just For Now":
"I just love that song. That was my family Christmas-highly dysfunctional, like, 'Can we just stop for like five minutes and have like a normal Christmas setting?"
On Christmas' true meaning:
"The thing about Christmas is that it almost doesn't matter what mood you're in or what kind of a year you've had - it's a fresh start. I'm going to clear the air and take stock of the good that's happening."

-I.
source:celebritygossip

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu