marți, 1 octombrie 2013

Miranda Kerr covers Cosmopolitan magazine


Adding another magazine cover to her credit, Miranda Kerr fronts the November 2013 issue of Cosmopolitan.
While donning designer duds from Dior and Antonio Marras for the Matt Jones-shot spread, the 30-year-old stunner opened up about struggles in the fashion industry and shared her ultimate dating advice.
On modeling struggles: "My life is more balanced than ever. There was so much rejection in the beginning. Models are some of the most insecure people I've ever met. They're constantly being told that they're not good enough. You've really got to practice loving yourself."
On being more than just a pretty face:
"I'm a lot stronger than people think. I started my own company, invest my own money in it, and have been involved in every facet. I'm that person who says, no matter what the problem is, there's a solution. That's the way my brain is wired. If someone says to me, 'Well that's not possible. It can't happen,' I say, 'Yes it is. I'm going to sit here and show you that it can.' I can take no for an answer and accept it - but if there's a solution and I can make it work, why wouldn't I?"
On loving yourself before loving others:
"The worst thing you can do is go looking for a partner. You have to embrace the time you have to yourself and do things that nurture your mind and soul. If the right partner is around, he'll come to you. I feel like men have a natural instinct to want to be the ones chasing. Don't be planning babies on the first date. Just relax into your skin instead of getting too far into the future. Be present."



-I.
source:celebritygossip

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu