miercuri, 2 octombrie 2013

Jennifer Lawrence covers Harper's Bazaar UK magazine


Her new movie “The Hunger Games: Catching Fire” is slated to hit theaters next month, and Jennifer Lawrence looks stunning on the cover of the November 2013 issue of Harper's Bazaar UK magazine.
In her interview, the “Winter’s Bone” babe discusses the initial criticism over her weight when she kicked off her role as Katniss. “I was young. It was just the kind of sh*t that actresses have to go through. Somebody told me I was fat, that I was going to get fired if I didn’t lose a certain amount of weight. They brought in pictures of me where I was basically naked, and told me to use them as motivation for my diet. It was just that. [Someone brought it up recently] They thought that because of the way my career had gone, it wouldn’t still hurt me. That somehow, after I won an Oscar, I’m above it all. ‘You really still care about that?’ Yeah. I was a little girl. I was hurt. It doesn’t matter what accolades you get. I know it’ll never happen to me again. If anybody even tries to whisper the word ‘diet’, I’m like, ‘You can go f*ck yourself.’”
And it sounds like J. Law enjoys a certain snack while working on her myriad movies- “My bodyguard Gilbert, right before they call ‘action,’ I’m like, ‘If there aren’t Cheez-Its here by the time they call cut, just go home.’ And he’ll start running. It cracks me up how seriously he takes it …. It’s not my performance that is motivating me. I want to get the on-set catering.”
Jennifer also shares some static she received for her 2013 Oscars speech- “[The other person said] Other people are getting up and owning the stage and you sound like a stuttering idiot. Pull it together.’ And I said, ‘I’m not doing it on purpose, I’m uncomfortable and when people get uncomfortable they resort to their sh*t. I make awkward jokes and stutter. That was actually a moment when I really wanted it to be special. That was not the time I wanted to be the Down-home Girl. I wanted to be graceful.”

-I.
source:celebritygossip

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu