marți, 1 octombrie 2013

Taylor Swift covers Glamour UK magazine


She's had a bought of bad relationships, but that hasn't stopped Taylor Swift from continuing to search for Mr. Perfect.
In the November 2013 issue of Glamour UK, the "Love Story" songstress opens up about finding love and even shared her opinion of Miley Cyrus.
On relationships: "Here's what I've learned about deal-breakers. If you have enough natural chemistry with someone, you overlook every single thing that you said would break the deal."
On forgiving cheaters:
"I've seen my friends take someone back after they've cheated because they fit perfectly. But I don't know, because I've never had a perfect fit with someone."
On relationships with celebs:
"You can say, 'I'm never gonna date a high-profile person in the arts!' But whoever i date, famous or not - whether I ever date again - all chaos will break loose. With fabrication and frantic obsession and who likes who more and who it ended. But right now is easy because I'm single and happy, and it's very relaxing."
On Miley Cyrus:
"There's room for role models who make mistakes. There's clearly room for role models who are made fun of at award shows, but that I necessarily enjoy being poked fun at! But that's gonna happen to them too. Whether in a board meeting or in school or on Facebook, where they'll get humiliated publicly. And if I can say, 'Yeah, I've taken a few hits over the years and I'm still going, I'm still happy!' maybe that's an example. It's not just about standing on top of a mountain with the wind blowing in your hair, looking fabulous."
On avoiding the tabloids:
"I never read one hateful thing said about me by some 12 year old. So I got to live an actual life. And I've kept that mentality. Just because there's a hurricane going on around you doesn't mean you have to open the window and look at it. You can be obsessed with bad things people say and the good things, either way you're obsessed with yourself and I'm not - you can become unhinged so easily. Vanity can apply to both insecurity and egotism. So I distance myself, because I feel everything. The little I am exposed to hurts my feelings. The only things I can really control are my songs and my behavior. The rest? If I focused on it, that would lead to insanity."


-I.
source:celebritygossip

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu