luni, 28 octombrie 2013

Miley Cyrus covers Cosmopolitan magazine


Miley Cyrus is bedazzled in jewels on the December 2013 cover of Cosmopolitan magazine.
Here’s what the 20-year-old entertainer had to share with the mag:
On her insane year: “Everything is so chaotic and crazy right now and it’s so much all at once, but I’m living for it. I’m just having the best time ever and everything’s falling into place like it’s supposed to. Even people who want to hate on me, they can’t even shut down the fact that I’m literally what everyone is talking about. I don’t want to say that I’m on top right now – I feel like I’m kind of an underdog in a cool way. It’s almost punk rock to like me because it’s not the right thing to do. Like, society wants to shut me down.”
On her VMA performance: “When people started complaining about the awards show, I was like, ‘Have you never seen the f-cking video?’ And what if I hadn’t done that performance? The VMAs would have been bad. They would have been missing something. The show was kind of making fun of how serious the pop industry is.”
On being single: “I need to treat my music like a relationship – give it my time and all the attention it deserves – and that’s my main love right now. This is the best time of my life. I’m not going to look back on it and be like, ‘I wish I hadn’t been dwelling over a breakup,’ you know? Because that’s not what God wants my life to be about right now. God wants my life to be about being successful and being happy and blessing other people and being blessed.”



-I.
source:justjared

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu