vineri, 4 octombrie 2013

Demi Lovato covers Teen Vogue magazine


Taking time away from the "Glee" and "X Factor" sets, Demi Lovato scored the cover spot of Teen Vogue's November 2013 issue.
While donning designer duds from American Apparel and Louis Vuitton for the Giampaolo Sgura-shot spread, the "Heart Attack" hitmaker dished about her body image issues and life since her 2010 rehab stint.
On dealing with body criticism: "I don't have the body of a model or Barbie. My main thing about being in the spotlight with my fans is, I want to be real to them. I have my problem areas, but I'm happy in my skin right now. I'm not going to be sacrifice my mental health to have the perfect body."
On avoiding the cookie cutter-Hollywood image:
"You've gotta be honest with people around you. And honest with yourself. When you're having a rough day, be like, 'I don't want to talk about this, but i need to get it off my chest.' If you have a secret - secrets make you sick."
On life after rehab:
"It may seem boring to other people, but my whole life I've lived at a really intense level - whether it's fame or this or that. I've always worked really hard. Now I've gotten to the place where I'm healthy, happy. And my family is happy and healthy. When I do have free time, I love just sitting here and inviting people over and watching movies, or going to the movies. It's a big night for me if I go bowling."
On looking for her ideal man:
"Someone who loves me and appreciates me for who I am. Who I can hang out with in sweatpants and no makeup, because that's what I do when I have my time off."


-I.
source:celebritygossip

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu