luni, 21 octombrie 2013

Kelly Clarkson marries Brandon Blackstock


She’s been dreaming of her wedding day since childhood, and now Kelly Clarkson has tied the knot with fiancé Brandon Blackstock.
The “My Life Would Suck Without You” songstress and her handsome beau held their nuptials on Sunday (October 20) in Tennessee in a small ceremony.
Clarkson tweeted photos of the occasion along with the announcement, "I'm officially Mrs. Blackstock. We got married yesterday at Blackberry Farms in TN, the most beautiful place ever!"
Kelly wore a Temperley London bridal gown as she said “I Do,” and it sounds like there will be little time for a big honeymoon.
She previously shared, "We have to fit our romantic life into our schedule. It'll be both a wedding and an elopement. I like it! We are just doing a small, little wedding -- me and Brandon and the kids. That is it. All we have time for! But we're happy with that. We just wanted to make it about us."
-I.
source:celebritygossip

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu