miercuri, 16 octombrie 2013

Kate Winslet covers Vogue magazine


She’s been busy promoting her new film “Labor Day,” and Kate Winslet looks lovely in her cover shot for Vogue's November 2013 issue.
The “Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind” actress worked with noted lensman Mario Testino for the photo shoot, gracefully flaunting her ever-growing baby bump.
And it sounds like Kate was full of pregnancy hormones, as writer Vicki Woods refers to her as a “feisty little madam in a maternity dress.”
Case in point, Winslet got a little mouthy with Testino during the session, brazenly asking, “Actually, Mario, do you even know how to take a fackin’ photograph?”
Speaking of maternity, Kate recently admitted she’s been experiencing some cravings as of late. "At the moment I seem to be wanting orange juice a lot. I don't know quite why that is, but it's not so weird. I wish I could tell you I had some weird craving. I wish I could be like that woman on the advert who loves tuna fish and banana, but I'm not like that at all."

-I.
source:celebritygossip

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu