luni, 7 octombrie 2013

Scarlett Johansson was named Esquire's sexiest woman alive

Second-time lucky: Scarlett Johansson on the cover of the November 2013 issue of Esquire. She also won in 2006
Scarlett Johansson is sexy as can be on the cover of Esquire magazine’s November 2013 issue, on newsstands October 15.
Here is what the 28-year-old actress, who was crowned as the Sexiest Woman Alive, had to share with the mag:
On finally feeling jealousy while dating Romain Dauriac: “I didn’t think I was a jealous person until I started dating my current, my one-and-only. I think maybe in the past I didn’t have the same kind of investment. Not that I liked my partner less, I just wasn’t capable of it or caring that much.”
On winning Sexiest Woman Alive twice: “I’m the only woman to win twice right?..You know, I gotta hustle. I’m a twenty eight year old woman in the movie business, right? Pretty soon the roles you’re offered all become mothers. Then they just sort of stop. I have to hedge against that with work-theater, producing; this thing with Esquire.”
Mesmerising: Scarlett Johansson lies on a bed whilst tilting her head to one side, and has perfected her come-to-bed eyes
Super sexy: Scarlett Johansson poses seductively on the end of an unkempt bed for Esquire magazine
Pouty: Scarlett Johansson sports the tousled hair look in one of her new photos after being voted world's sexiest woman
Glamour: Scarlett is now a keen follower of fashion, but admits she grew into her features - especially her voice
Come to me: Scarlett Johansson oozes sex appeal in her new Esquire shoot as she lies in bed
Mysterious: Scarlett Johansson leans up against a wall in a black slip next to an unkempt bed
A woman with curves: The shots of Scarlett, taken in what is set up to be a living room, shows off her stunning curvy figure
Perfect: Scarlett's face photographs well due to her perfect proportions
-I.
source:justjared

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu