vineri, 25 octombrie 2013

Demi Lovato covers Glamour Mexico magazine


Taking a break from "X Factor" and "Glee," Demi Lovato soaked up the spotlight by covering the November 2013 issue of Glamour Mexico.
During her Q&A session with the publication, the "Heart Attack" hitmaker dished about the support she received from her friends and family and also shared her plans for the future.
"Everyone has problems... I have to learned to ask for help from the people around me," Miss Lovato explained. "I let them know [where] I'm going or [how] I feel."
"I think the most important thing is that there is no reason to suffer alone," she added.
In regards to her future, Demi stated, "You never decide what you want to do for the rest of your life... Let alone in ten years! These type of decisions are made when you're older and aware of your surroundings."


-I.
source:celebritygossip

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu