miercuri, 16 octombrie 2013

Josh Hutcherson covers Seventeen magazine


With his upcoming flick "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" nearing its anticipated premiere, Josh Hutcherson fronts the November 2013 issue of Seventeen magazine.
During his Q&A session with the publication, the 21-year-old actor chatted about relationships and declared he's funnier than his good friend/co-star Jennifer Lawrence.
On the Who's Funnier Debate:
"We have this debate all the time - I think it's me! This sounds mean, but it's true, and Jennifer would agree. Her thing is being shocking, goofy, and silly - which is amazing, and it takes a talented person to do that. I like to be more clever and witty. But if you had to go on who gets more laughs, I'd say she'd be the winner."
On dating for the wrong reasons:
"I was blind at first by looks, by love, whatever. I've been known to fall and quick for girls, which I think is better than not falling at all."
On going through breakups:
"I think getting broken up with is worse than breaking up with somebody... For me, it hurts more when you're ready for something to keep going and the other person isn't."
On having a platonic friendship with girls:
"I think the most important thing is being upfront about what the relationship is. If I just want to be friends with a girl, I'll establish that early on by talking about other girls, so she knows that I'm not interested in her like that."
On resolving conflicts:
"I'm good at fighting. Not that I like to fight, but when there's a disagreement, I'm good at finding a solution, or knowing when to just let it go and make up."




-I.
source:celebritygossip

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu