marți, 1 octombrie 2013

Natalie Portman covers ELLE UK magazine


With her action-packed flick "Thor: The Dark World" nearing its highly anticipated premiere, Natalie Portman graces the cover of ELLE UK magazine's November 2013 issue.
While donning designer garb from Stella McCartney and Dior for the Kai Z Feng-shot spread, the "Black Swan" beauty opened up about her mommy duties and revealed how social media has changed her life.
On her motherly duties: "I love being a mom, but it's much more intensive work than being an actress-going to work feels like you've got a day off. Not that I want a day off from being a mom, it's just perhaps I had this impression before that moms don't work. But they work more than anyone."
On her experience with social media:
"I became more conscious of how I walked, talked and looked because I was constantly seeing myself."
On her favorite film "Dirty Dancing":
"To this day, it's the movie that I've seen most in my life: 'I carried a watermelon'... I can't talk about it too much, or I'll start getting teary. There are other movies I love, but no other movie that I have watched over and over."


-I.
source:celebritygossip

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu