luni, 28 octombrie 2013

Ciara and Future got engaged


Earlier this year, Ciara began dating rapper/producer Future, and over the weekend he popped the question during her 28th birthday celebration.
The “Body Party” songstress’ rep told press that she received a 15-carat diamond engagement ring from her beau, and of course she said yes.
After the big moment, Ciara tweeted, "Today Has 2 Be Like One Of The Sweetest Days Of My Life! #TheBestBirthdayEver. If I'm Dreaming I Don't Want to Wake up!"
Future previously gushed about his girl, declaring, "She’s a beautiful woman, amazing, incredible, everything that comes with those words, that's what she represents."
“I love music, she loves music. And we love being in the studio with each other. We love being around each other and that's just what it is. The chemistry is there. It's amazing. She makes me happy, I make her smile."
-I.
source:celebritygossip

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu